Faculty of Computer Science
The Faculty of Computer Science offers a higher than average proportion of practical and application-oriented core areas in research and teaching. As an engineering faculty, it encompasses all of the key areas of computer science.
The research profile of the Faculty is characterised by the three key areas of image, knowledge and interaction. Many current research projects are being worked on across faculties and also belong to the key research areas of the University.
- Computational Visualistics
- Computer Science
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Business Informatics
- Computer Systems in Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Simulation and Graphics
- Technical & Business Information Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Knowledge and Speech Processing