Dipl.-Sprachmittlerin Sylvia Seela
Mrs. Seela is your contact person for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (WORLDWIDE programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (WORLDWIDE exchange programme, free movers)
- Advice on financial aids for studies abroad (DAAD, Fulbright, and other)
- Responsible advisor for the PROMOS scholarship programme
- General counselling regarding recognition of subjects and grades from studies abroad (for study-specific details, please contact your Examination Office).
Organization of information seminars on studies/internships abroad for specific faculties/departments
Internship abroad advising for OVGU students
- Advice for students seeking internship abroad opportunities
Consultations with Ms. Seela (due to the current situation only via phone or Zoom at your discretion):
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 - 3p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom consultation here:
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.