Dipl.-Lehrer Eva Böhning
Ms. Böhning is responsible for...
Advice and support for international students
- Advising foreign potential students on study possibilities and requirements
- Information on the recognition of foreign qualifications and study achievements from abroad for international applicants
- Advising foreign students at OVGU on questions relating to their course of studies, the law as it applies to foreigners and social matters
- Information and responses to questions regarding studying in Germany and cooperation with the relevant bodies, organisations, associations and individuals
- Scholarship advice as well as acquisition and allocation of scholarship funding for international students and Ph.D. students at the university
- Support for foreign students and Ph.D. students
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative and the MIPS Ph.D. student initiative
Consultations with Mrs Böhning (due to the current situation via phone only):
Monday: 10 - 12 h;
Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 12 h and 13 - 15 h
Please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom call in our online calendar.
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.