M.A. Anne-Katrin Behnert
Ms. Behnert is responsible for...
Advice and Support for International Students
- Social support for international students, especially exchange programme students (incl. ERASMUS)
- Admission and enrolment of exchange programme students (incl. ERASMUS)
- Cooperation with the IKUS student initiative
- Organisation of the "International Welcome Week"
- Assistance in finding accomodation
Study Orientation for Students of German Schools Abroad
- Representation of the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg at Career Fairs organised by German Schools Abroad, especially in South America and the Czech Republic
- Coordination of international Higher Education Fairs
Consultations with Ms. Behnert (due to the current situation only via phone or Zoom at your discretion):
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 - 3 p.m.
Please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom consultation here:
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.