M.Sc. Anne Schulze
Ms. Schulze is responsible for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (ERASMUS programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (ERASMUS exchange programmes)
- Advice on possibilities for grants to study abroad (only ERASMUS programme)
- Information concerning the recognition of subjects and grades obtained from studies abroad
Organization and support of OVGU summer schools
- Advice for applicants to the following OVGU summer schools: Stevens Point/USA; Niigata/Japan; Ramat Gan/Israel
- Organisation of summer school programmes
Consultations with Ms. Schulze (due to the current situation only via phone or Zoom at your discretion):
Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Please make an appointment for a telephone or zoom consultation here:
If you cannot use the above consultation times, please arrange an individual appointment by email.