Matriculation for Doctoral Candidates
|Monday||10:00 - 12:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 3:00|
|Wednesday||no office hours|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 3:00|
|Friday||no office hours|
For Enrolment at the Faculty of Medicine please contact:
Admission requirements to PhD programmes (status of a doctoral candidate) are fixed in the regulations of the respective faculty.
With foreign applicants an equivalence examination of their university degrees is needed. This will be carried out by the university's group Doctoral Studies/Long-Time Student Fees.
Doctoral candidates can be enrol.
- Application form for admission to doctoral studies for German applicants [pdf]
- Application form for admission to studies for international applicants [pdf]
- Application form for admission to doctoral studies for international applicants [pdf]
- Application form for a limited research stay on doctoral level [pdf]
Enrolled doctoral students must hand in the fieled-in form:
- Confirmation for the re-registration as a PhD 2-6 Semester [pdf]
- Confirmation for the re-registration as a PhD 7-10 Semester [pdf]
for re-registration (take it to building 06, room 105/106).
- Application for changing [pdf]
To prepare for a dissertation you may apply for a scholarship (post-graduate support) according to the post-graduate support law (Graduiertenförderungsgesetz).*During the period when you are receiving a doctoral scholarship you must submit a report on your dissertation project every six months.
Here you can find the Forms: reports.
Other options for applying for scholarships can be found here: www.stipendienlotse.de*
* in German only