Re-registration period for the winter semester 2017/18 : from June 12, 2017 until July 04, 2017
- Semester fees for the winter semester 2017/18 are: 94.50 €.
- Re-registration will only be carried out if the full amount was paid!
- In case of late re-registration you must pay an additional amount of 10.30 €.
- Even in case you intend to apply for Master studies you will have to pay the summer semester fees within the re-registration period
- Please re-register after having sent to the university your mandate for SEPA direct debit.
- in exceptional cases bank transfer is still possible
IBAN: DE19 810 000 00 00 810 015 36
Bank Name: Deutsche Bundesbank Magdeburg
Amount: 94.50 €
Reason for Transfer: WS20172MATIMM.......
(After the abbreviation "MATIMM" you must put in your matriculation number without spaces between the digits. The complete "reason for transfer" must be given without spaces. If you re-register by bank transfer it takes up to five days before your new student data will be available
Please Note: In case of a mistake in the "Verwendungszweck" (reason for transfer) the money will be re-transferred to your account and you will not be re-registered
Summer semester 2017: January 09, 2017 - January 31, 2017
Winter semester 2017/18: June 12, 2017 - July 04, 2017
Summer semester 2018: January 08, 2018 - February 02, 2018
Winter semester 2018/19: June 11, 2018 - July 06, 2018