M.Sc. Anne Schulze
Ms. Schulze is responsible for...
Study abroad advising for OVGU students (ERASMUS programme)
- Advice and support for students and post-graduates wishing to undertake a semester or year of study abroad (ERASMUS exchange programmes)
- Advice on possibilities for grants to study abroad (only ERASMUS programme)
- Information concerning the recognition of subjects and grades obtained from studies abroad
Organization and support of OVGU summer schools
- Advice for applicants to the following OVGU summer schools: Stevens Point/USA; Niigata/Japan; Ramat Gan/Israel
- Organisation of summer school programmes
Internship abroad advising (namely IAESTE and others) for OVGU students
- Advice and support for OVGU students seeking internship abroad opportunities.
General advising on "Stays Abroad for Studies and Internships" at the Campus Service Center:
Please use our "general/first information counselling" service in the CSC on Wednesdays from 12-15 h. Please take first information from our website www.ovgu.de/international. Our international Office is happy to welcome you to our diverse information seminars that are offered in the winter semester (no need for registration).
Follow-up advising with Ms. Schulze: If our first information service at CSC leaves room for more questions, please contact Ms. Schulze. Her counselling hours are offered without previous appointment.
... during semester time (08.10.2018 - 27.01.2019):
Tuesday: 10 -12 a.m. and 01 - 04 p.m.
Thursday: 10 -12 a.m. and 01 - 03 p.m.
and by appointment
... during summer semester break (28.01.2019 - 31.03.2019):
Tuesday: 10 -12 a.m.
Thursday: 10 -12 a.m.
and by appointment
Recent changes in advising hours:
In the period 08.07. - 19.07.2019 the advising hours are represented by Ms. Zabel (office G18-146).
In the period 05.08. - 02.09.2019 the advising hours are cancelled.