The Digital Engineering research focus at Otto von Guericke University concentrates research, training and networking in the field of Digital Engineering in the CeDeMo Center for Digital Engineering, Management and Operations. A total of 12 chairs from the Faculties of Computer Science, Engineering and Electrical Engineering have worked here since 2005 in close cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute of Factory Operation and Automation with the aim of implementing both interdisciplinary research projects and continuing education programmes for engineers. The objective is to develop concepts for robotics, electromobility, industry 4.0 and product design.
- Prof. Dr. Gunter Saake, Institute of Technical and Business Information Systems in the Faculty of Computer Science at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Prof. Dr. Frank Ortmeier, Institute of Distributed Systems in the Faculty of Computer Science at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation IFF
- Institute for Automation and Communication ifak e.V.
- International Business Machines Corporation IBM
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Digital Dactyloscopy Research Training Group (digital fingerprints) (50/50)